Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
A Hollow Doorway is a meditation on the meaningless. A love letter to nothingness and an introspective look at the heart of purposeless infinity. Desperately swipe and spin your doorway in a futile attempt to match the rotation of rapidly approaching concentric walls as sweat pours from your armpits and your soul pours into your trembling thumb. It's fun!
- Pretty cool gameplay (it's all right)
- 9 levels with an infinite array of difficulty modes
- No filler: a veritable infinity of meticulously handcrafted doorways
- 10 brand new tracks from JACK+JIM (they're good)
- Loot boxes (I'm sorry)
- Put a face on your doorway!
- An in-app purchase to remove loot boxes from the game (I'm sorry)
- Game Center support: 34 achievements & 5 leaderboards
- iCloud support
- Taptic feedback (iPhone 7 and newer)
- iPhone X support
Minor Bug Fixes & Improvements
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.