Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
A Hollow Doorway is a meditation on the meaningless. A love letter to nothingness and an introspective look at the heart of purposeless infinity. Desperately swipe and spin your doorway in a futile attempt to match the rotation of rapidly approaching concentric walls as sweat pours from your armpits and your soul pours into your trembling thumb. It's fun!
- Pretty cool gameplay (it's all right)
- 9 levels with an infinite array of difficulty modes
- No filler: a veritable infinity of meticulously handcrafted doorways
- 10 brand new tracks from JACK+JIM (they're good)
- Loot boxes (I'm sorry)
- Put a face on your doorway!
- An in-app purchase to remove loot boxes from the game (I'm sorry)
- Game Center support: 34 achievements & 5 leaderboards
- iCloud support
- Taptic feedback (iPhone 7 and newer)
- iPhone X support