Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Are you feeling stressed? Don't!
Open your new coloring pictures book, find different unique coloring pages with animals, unicorns, mandalas and many more. Color and recolor your favorite pictures. Rediscover the simple relaxation and joy of coloring.
All coloring pictures are marked by numbers. Color by numbers and form beautiful pictures to keep and share with friends. We are constantly adding new coloring pages for you.
• Color by numbers anywhere – no pencil, paper needed
• Find your favorite themes: mandalas, animals, people, fantasy and many more
• Discover great variety of unique easy and difficult pictures to color
• Use hints if you can’t finish a picture because of a tiny hard-to-find cell
• Enjoy the simplicity and ease of the app use
• Paint colorful pictures, relax and feel positive emotions
Create lovely uplifting pictures with this Coloring Book and let your stress go away!
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.