Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Cosmonautica requires at least: iPad 3. Generation or better with minimum 1GB RAM.
For optimal performance we recommend at least an iPad Air (2013), iPad mini 2 or iPhone 6
Note: The app could crash sometimes, due to some problems regarding some UI middleware elements. We can't update this at this moment since the game engine used for Cosmonautica isn't updated anymore. If that bothers you, please request a refund and sorry for the inconvenience.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
* Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
* Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
* Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a variety of goods, including some rare and illegal, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with its own traits.
* Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
* One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
* Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
* Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform save games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
- The problem with the 2nd and 3rd skill in the task assignment screen got fixed
- Fixed the ‘Endangered Species’ mission, it can now be successfully finished
- A small bug in the campaign, chapter ‘N1L’s origin’ got also fixed
- Locked skills can no longer be previewed via the ?-buttons in the promotion popup
- Removed the ‘Loot ammo’ button and ammunition sliders from the loot interface
- Finishing a research in hyper travel no longer gives you the option to go to the research lab, which might be causing crashes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.