Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Join the Police of Grimsborough to solve a series of murder cases in this captivating hidden object, adventure game. Investigate crime scenes for clues, bring the suspects in for questioning and analyze evidence to catch the killers. Are you ready to prove your detective skills?
• Investigate crime scenes in a grim and corrupt city
• Play with your friends to be the best detective ever
• Examine clues and analyze samples to look for evidence
• Interrogate witnesses and suspects
• Bring the killer to justice
• Works on iPhone 4 and above and on all iPads
• iPod Touch 4th generation devices are currently not supported
PLEASE NOTE – Criminal Case is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Hi Detective! A new version is out!
Don't forget to update your app to get the latest improvements and get 100 Free Energy!