Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Test your IQ level and have tons of fun! Think outside the box and you’ll be a champion! Try this brain twister, challenge your mind, and prove that you’re the smartest!
Think you're clever enough to solve all the tricky puzzles? Install to find out now!
· Find solutions to the riddles!
· Apply real-world logic to beat the challenges!
· Try different mechanics, think bigger!
· Test your savvy, imagination, and logic skills!
· Focus on the details and boost your brain power!
· Use hints if you need a clue.
· Enjoy tons of levels! You’ll never run out of fresh brain exercises.
What's your IQ level? Put your mind to the test and train your brain now!
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.