Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Feist is a multi-award winning, beautifully handcrafted action game. It follows the story of a fragile little fur creature and its desperate attempt to rescue its mate from the clutches of a pack of malicious predators. The journey to the heart of a mysterious forest soon becomes a savage and merciless fight for survival as everything in this mesmerizing but deadly environment wants to eat you.
Awards and Recognition:
• Unity Awards: Best Overall Design
• Unity Awards: Best Visual Design
• IGF Finalist in Excellence in Visual Arts
• Fantastic Arcade Spotlight
• Fantastic Arcade Audience Award 2nd Place
• GDC Best in Play
• Swiss Games Selection
• Alexander Clavel Foundation – Culture Award
• SGDA –Swiss Game Award
“RECOMMENDED: There's a purity of vision in its savage scenarios.”
“The most brutal thing about Feist is how desperate its encounters are: they’re protracted, stressful, improvised fights to the death. Feist is remarkably tense for a platformer. The world’s tension is heightened by the music: a quiet, forlorn ambience shrouding the woods of Feist in a supernatural melancholy. There are moments of startling beauty in Feist.”
- PC Gamer
“Feist looks phenomenal. The look, described as "a cinematic physical-effects style reminiscent of Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal, or Hedgehog in the Fog," is brilliant. Some of the best game art I've seen.”
"Handmade like an Aston Martin, imagined as art, loved as a child. Feist almost never reveals itself as a game while you’re playing it, which is an absolute triumph today."
"A fine magical tone to the world."
– Rock Paper Shotgun
• A desperate and merciless fight for survival
• A striking visual style
• A rich and vivid world full of strange beasts
• A dynamic gameplay. All elements play together and contribute to the game beyond their core function
• Enemies with surprising emergent interactions, a complex AI and a set of versatile abilities
• Gorgeous natural environments and an enchanting, spooky atmosphere
• A true labor of love full of details
• A haunting soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski
• Full gamepad support
• Game Center achievements
• Fully translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
- Added level statistics screen (enable in options menu)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements