Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
• 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
• See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
• Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
• Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
• Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!*
• Making *any* purchase in-game will result in a serene, ad-free experience.
• No online connection required! Slash on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire... just don't let Jason find you!
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: The Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2018 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
Minor bug fixes and improved stability.
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.