Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE WORLDWIDE ***
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scatter across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a hand-crafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
Full of Stars v.2.3
- another Jayson bug fixed,
- minor bugs and exploits fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.2
- story restart button in 'Story Select' screen.
- low battery / incoming call pause,
- 2 new achievements,
- one more Jayson scene bug fixed,
- Blue Sector scene bugs fixed,
Full of Stars v.2.1
- Alien Shipyard scene blocker fixed,
- onboarding Jayson bug fixed,
- new dialogs added in "Heaven's Gate" section,
- "Scene did not set episode ID" bug fix,
- "retrieve Dr. Darwin's device" bug fixed.
- minor bugs and exploits fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.0
- new destination points and galaxy map!
- new storyline,
- new captain EXPLORER,
- ancient alien race,
- new gameplay features (lava planets, solar winds, alien structures),
- new achievements
- expand Blue Sector to level 6
- two new specialists
- tons of bug fixes and improvements
- UI improvements
- loading optimization for older devices
- levels difficulty tweaks
- spelling corrections
Still, need to be fixed in upcoming updates:
- crash on starting the flight
- bug with "destroy n moons" challenge
- sound problems
- rendering optimization for low memory devices
- other issues
If you spot any bugs or issues please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for playing our game!
*** LOGOUT ***