Full of Stars
by ARS THANEA ROZBICKI SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE WORLDWIDE! ***
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scatter across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a hand-crafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
A number of improvements and bug fixes including:
- tutorial tweaks,
- Tortuga scene fix,
- riot crash scene tweaks,
- black hole crash scene tweaks,
- more robust save,
- removed couple of typos,
- fixed achievement: "Reach the Blue Sector with less than X".
Thanks for your feedback!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org