Into the Dead 2
by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving narrative and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade explosives, melee weapons, firearms, and more!
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armored and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.