Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Challenge the world in the ultimate game of smarts. Earn bragging rights as the Jeopardy! World Tour champion. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, it’s the new way to play Jeopardy! with your friends. Play this new Jeopardy! experience as host, Alex Trebek takes you on a world tour!
• Have fun challenging the world with thousands of clues and categories
• Become a Jeopardy! World Tour champion as you climb the global leaderboards
• Earn free Power-Ups as you win your way through thousands of unique clues
• The true Jeopardy! experience in the palm of your hand
- Updated goals
- Visual polish
- Performance Improvements
- Contact form available on the splash screen
- Bug Fixes