Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
It's time to use your brain and find a way to bump the balls!
The rule's easy, just draw lines or shapes to bump the balls, you will need your wisdom and imagination.
You'll surely love this game once you get how it works!
* Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
* Suitable for all ages
* Simple rules but a little difficult to clear the level, you'll find the addiction.
* You can also enjoy the fun of collecting pens
* Now try to get a higher score and share it with your friends!
* New levels update every week
- Daily Challenge Levels Available！
- 12 new basic levels, more fun more challenges!
- Game difficulty and performance optimized
- New levels update every week
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.