Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture. NBA 2K19 for mobile is packed with new features including STORY mode and online match play, available for the first time!
• All new STORY mode – Experience the history of some of the most famous NBA franchises and players.
• MyCAREER mode with all new story and refined team interaction.
• Head to Head – Play Quick Game or Blacktop versus other users connected via LAN or Gamecenter.
• 2K Beats – A brand new soundtrack accompanies you in your journey to the top of the NBA, featuring songs from Travis Scott and more!
• Simplified controls for more immersive and responsive gameplay!
New Controller Customization options
-Customize your controller button layout.
-Customize the size of the controller buttons.
-Added the option to disable Pro Stick Shooting (shooting the ball when the R stick)
-Added a button to manually initiate a boxout
Five new stories have been added to Story Mode
-“Welcome To The NBA (Michael Jordan’s story)
-“The Return of PG13” (Paul George’s story)
-“Dear Basketball, Dear Black Mamba” (Kobe Bryant’s story)
-“Young Cavalier” (Kyrie Irving’s story)
-“The Rule Will Change” (James Harden’s story)
Added the option to simulate games in MyCAREER mode
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.