Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Best of Mac App Store 2016 game now on iOS!
"The funniest mobile game of 2017 if not all time." - gamezebo.com
Pirate heroine Nelly Cootalot takes on the evil Baron Widebeard in this hilarious adventure game.
Meet an outlandish cast of characters featuring the voice of Tom Baker (Dr Who), and face perplexing challenges in your search for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• "Overflowing with charm and heart" - Adventure Gamers
• "The puzzles are as perfect as possible" - Just Adventure
• "Incredibly funny" - Gamewatcher
ABOUT THE GAME
Join Nelly and explore a hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian Alasdair Beckett-King. This is your opportunity to:
• Race aristocrats for fun and profit.
• Commandeer an ancient airship.
• Enter the mind of a monkey wizard.
• Borrow moonshine from a surly Viking.
• Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? How is a fleet of hypnotised wildfowl involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. Help Nelly solve puzzles and defeat the most formidable husband and wife team in the bird-kidnapping industry.
• Full voice-acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & animation in glorious high-definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 unique characters & 35 locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad mini 2, iPod touch 6 or better
MORE PRESS CLIPPINGS
"It’s funny, daft, and the look is incessantly fantastic" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is one of the funniest games I have played in recent years." (5/5) - Kickstartventures
"Beautiful art, an engaging story, some fun gameplay and snappy dialogue, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a nice little gem." (9.1/10) - Geeknifty
"If you are a fan of the genre, then The Fowl Fleet should definitely be on your wishlist." (8.3) - Gameramble
"Outstanding puzzle design" (87% ) - adventurecorner
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a brilliant adventure that wonderfully demonstrates quirky British humor and is totally unique." (4.5/5 - Amazing) - The Nerd Stash
"An amazing adventure game. Its story has surprising depth, the characters are lovable, the puzzles are great fun and it wraps it all up in a layer of fantastic humour!" (4.5/5 - AMAZING! ) - The Mental Attic
"Lovingly crafted and amounts to a very relaxing and enjoyable point ‘n click experience." (7: very good) - Techraptor
"A delightful point-and-click romp of swashing and buckling. In short, it’ll straight up charm your knickers off." (Buy it!) - vgblogger
"Tom Baker is in it, which is important." - PC Gamer
- Improvements for Game Center.
- Occasional timeout during start improved.
- Power saving mode for fast devices.
- Several smaller bugfixes and memory optimisations.