Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Play Sudoku the way it was meant to be played! Premium Sudoku Cards offers the highest quality, Single-Solution, authentic Sudoku cards available.
Sudoku is one of the most loved puzzle games of all time. Experience it now with helpful solving tools, a simple and frustration-free design, statistics, and more!
• Single-Solution cards of the highest quality.
• Simple, easy to use design.
• Incorrect/same digit highlighting and more!
Premium Sudoku Cards is free to play, but offers In-App Purchases and subscriptions to unlock additional difficulties and more cards.
Download now and win a game every day.
You can follow the instructions on our website to change or cancel your subscription:
This app contains Auto-Renewable Subscriptions that provides access to additional cards:
• 1 month Duration
• Silver, Gold, and Platinum Membership subscriptions offered
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the stated duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable