Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Travel the galaxy in SEGA’s classic platformer Ristar, now available on mobile. Play free and rediscover this SEGA gem!
Galactic tyrant Kaiser Greedy has enslaved the Valdi star system. Leaders of every planet have been brainwashed, and only you, Ristar, can free them. Use Ristar’s extendable limbs to swing, climb, grapple and grab your way across six planets and end Greedy’s grip on the galaxy!
Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
- Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
- Battle unique bosses across all six planets
- Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
- Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
"It's all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it's just really good fun." [90%] - SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
"A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat 'em ups." [81%] - Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
- Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
- The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
- The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams...
- The game was originally released in 1995
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designer: Takumi Miyake
- Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.