by cheetah technology corporation limited
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
A challenging and interesting game where traps and barriers make you addicted.
Rolling Sky is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. Now, let's control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.
How to play?
Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!
• One-touch control & simple operation
• Stunning 3D stereo visual
• Rich scenes: massif, cosmos, forest, snowfield, inferno
• A challenge to speed and reflex
Follow and contact us:
It’s pleasant to receive your valuable suggestions. We invite you join us in game improvement and upgrade. Contact us!
- Bonus level: Matrix, go check it in the level list!
- Optimized the level list. Levels are easier to find now.
- Improved the level "Geometry" by increasing its degree of difficulty to 5 stars.
- Optimized the visual effects of checkpoints within the levels.