Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 100 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
- New melee weapon added, the Riot Shield. Players have a chance to get the riot shield from airdrops. They are used to deflect damage caused by bullets, but players carrying riot shields cannot vault walls or lie prone. Also, carrying a shield will slow your sprint speed.
- Added a speaker function for chat. Players can use the speaker to broadcast on the world channel, which Players can see in the lobby.
- Firearm properties have been modified. For a more balanced user experience the following changes have been made to firearms this week: Increased firing speed for the M4A1; increased damage for the M14EBR; increased the damage and firing speed for the AN94; increased the spread of the AKM;
- Modified the number of firearms scattered around the map in each game mode;
- Vehicle properties have been modified: Increased the top speed of trucks;
- Players firing from within a vehicle in all game modes will not cause damage to the vehicle they are traveling in.
- Repair kits used in Death Race Mode will display the estimated HP of vehicles after repair;
- Reduce the chances of dusk being used as the weather condition for ranked games.
- Improved hack detection.
- Fixed a bug affecting profile pictures uploaded in Personal Space. Screen shots didn't match up with the end product;
- Repaired lag in the game caused by personalized packs in the new version of the game using old data;
- Vehicles used on the PC version can be used as shelter has been repaired;
- Repaired a bug that caused the game to lag when receiving multiple friend requests for players with a substantial number of friends.
- Fixed bug that caused no recoil when firing.
- Fixed a dragging problem that occurs within the friend list causing the list to reset.
- Fixed bug that resulted in Players being unable to unfragement clothes.