Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Throughout history and among many different cultures and religions, the number 7 is believed to be more than just a number.
In this mystical turn based game we honour this extraordinary number.
7 colors. 7 towers each color. Take turn picking towers.
Get all seven towers of one color or get most out of seven colors to win.
A cooperation with award winning board game designer Dieter Stein.
Original soundtrack by Sean Dhondt.
- Fixed 3 crashes
- Added iPad Pro compatibility
- Improved the performance on iPhone 6, 6S and iPad Air
- Made AI moves just a tad faster (0.5 seconds)
- Smiled because of the many great reviews
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd Game Center game got frozen
- Fixed some divine typo's and bad translations
- When you turn off the sound fx switch, the sound fx now actually are turned off
- Tweaked the brown tower color so it doesn't blend into the background anymore
- Fixed a visual glitch when entering the game
- Made some other small improvements
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.