Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
"A new sneaking mission every day! Sneak Ops is a strategic, stealth based action game where the goal is to not get caught! Do you accept the mission?
Knock out guards, avoid security cameras and crawl through tunnels in this high tech military base that changes daily.
- A new level each day with new locations, traps, and more
- Everyone in the world gets the same level each day. Will you be first to master it?
- Earn badges for each day you complete
- Unlock 20 different characters
- Go back and master any daily missions you didn't complete
- Fun stealth action for all skill levels"
Come in mission control. Report from the battlefield is that we fixed a couple small localization problems. Mission is now a go!