Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Stop is a fun and clever turn based game you play with friends. Randomly select a letter to start and type a word for each of the 5 different categories that starts with that letter. The player that gets most correct words wins!
1 letter, 5 different categories. How many words can you form with this letter?
-- App Store Editor's Choice in 18 Countries --
- Turn based, fast paced word game
- Find and play with friends on Stop using personalized nicknames, Facebook, or Game Center
- Unlimited fun with challenging categories to choose from
- Levels: earn XP and as you improve, we’ll celebrate!
- Achievements to unlock and conquer the game
- Learn a new language! Play in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese