Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo Edition
by Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition introduces a roster of 12 very different characters all competing to become the greatest Blackjack player of all time.
Following an invitation by the owner of the largest Casino in Las Vegas and Godfather of the local most influential crime family, each character will face the other participants in a face-off game of cards.
Only the best of them will fly to Vegas to challenge the Godfather himself in a final match, not knowing that the tournament itself is nothing more than a charade to hide a ruthless master plan to defeat the competing clan family...
So what's the deal with this game?
- It's Blackjack!
- It tributes to a well-known arcade fighting game from the '90s
- A rooster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.
- Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Up to four-player online matches where people can freely drop in and out
- Ranked online PvP mode with online leaderboards
- Cross-platform online multiplayer for up to four players