Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Choose your train and spot all differences as quickly as you can while driving from train station to train station. But be aware, every mistake delays your train until it disappears out of view. Don't let this happen! Use the emergency brake in tricky passages and bring all passengers safely to the next train station.
Challenge your friends and show them who has the best reaction and highest high score while mastering faster trains in different landscapes!
++ Pocketgamer.co.uk quote ++
“It's an ingenious concept, and it works well in practice. The controls are simple and responsive, and the whole thing is lifted by some excellent, picturebook-style hand-drawn artwork.”
- Eight trains to unlock and play. each with a different speed, look and travel route.
- Dynamic generated game play – every challenge is a new challenge!
- A game for everyone – easy trains for beginners and children, faster and more difficult trains as you improve.
- A picturesque world full of lovely hand-drawn graphics
- A smooth guitar soundtrack that you will not forget
- Game Center integration and iCloud synchronization - compete against your friends for the ultimate highscore!
64Bits and iOS 11, enjoy the ride :-)
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.