Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Connect letters in a level and finish a word. So entertaining and totally for free!
You have surely played many word games and been invincible.
Now there is a completely new word link game waiting for you to take the challenge! Want to prove your skills?
Word Mind combines word search and crossword style games. By Connecting letters, you get a complete word and fill it into a crossword blank. This is only the first step! If you want to win, you still need to find all the words hidden in the crossword. Challenge yourself and train your brain.
- Easy to play and amusing, Connecting words to build a complete word.
- More than 300 levels and multiple words to search for.
- Crossword style to make the game experience even more interesting.
- The degree of difficulty increasing according to player’s progress.
- No time limits.
- Letters redraw and useful hints when needed.
- Beautiful visual experience.
How do I play?
- Connect the letters on the wheel to get a correct word.
- Find all the words and fill in the crossword blanks.
Play Word Mind to train your brain, let your free time be more fun!
• "Word Mind" is free to play, but you can purchase In-app items like coins