Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
On the eve of discovering a mathematical cure for cancer, your mentor, Professor Claire Liddy, is murdered.
Fortunately, before she died, the Professor was able to erase many of the plus and minus signs with her bloody hands, saving the cure from falling into the hands of her killers.
Now it is up to you to fill back in the missing parts of the equation and resolve your professor's cure. It's up to you to cure cancer -- AGAIN!
(It's a comedy).
- A completely UNIQUE and ORIGINAL puzzle game!
- Puzzle gameplay that will make you feel and look SMART!
- A thrilling, 80s ACTION MOVIE-inspired storyline!
- Full motion video GREEN SCREEN cinematics! With REAL human ACTORS!
- NO mention of CANDY or CUPCAKES or sweets of any kind in the story at all!
- A variety of different puzzle types and mechanics to keep things FRESH (melting puzzles, number puzzles, and so much more)!
- A Daily Challenge Mode featuring 10 NEW puzzles EVERY DAY!
- Time Trial mode - try to beat your best time on RANDOM PUZZLES!
- Completely INDEPENDENTLY developed and published! (Support your local punk band)!
I ignored my newborn child to make this game, please ignore yours to play it!*
*Note: I worked on the game every night after my son fell asleep, there is nothing more important to me than being a father. That being said, this game is a CLOSE second. Like neck and neck, really.
I listened to your comments and requests, and updated the build with your suggestions!
- The game now (automatically!) saves your progress with every puzzle!
- You can reset a puzzle at anytime by pausing the game!
- You can also skip the cutscenes (though I do hope you'll watch them at least once)!
- I infused the game with even more love and happiness! (By that I mean I fixed some bugs)!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.