1-Bit Rogue: A dungeon crawler RPG!
by Kan Kikuchi
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
1-Bit Rogue is a simple roguelike!
It’s a monochrome game featuring super simple retro pixelart!
Features a chiptune soundtrack for that nostalgic PSG sound chip feel!
- A 50-floor randomized dungeon
- Defeat dragons and collect artifacts!
- Weapons decay with use -- if they hit 0, they’ll break!
- Choose from five classes (including a ninja!)
- Also features a final boss and epic ending!
How to play:
- Use the virtual D-pad to move in four directions
- Long-tap to skip a turn
- Use coins to level up
Access the level up menu from the bottom left of the title screen
- Art direction/game design/graphics/sound: Skipmore
- Programming/level design: Kan Kikuchi
- Translation: NEP
When you purchase "3-bit color mode", remove banner ads and popup ads.