Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.