Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Collect blocks of your own color, place them on a bridge of your choice. Don't let others build on your bridge. Hit others with less stack than yours to drop their blocks!
BIG UPDATE WITH MANY NEW ADDITIONS:
- BUG FIXES: 77th level bug is fixed now.
- Fidget Stages are now here! Look for fidgets on 90th level onwards!
- Many new shapes of stages are added! Amazing maze stage is on 99th level!
- Search for the vacuuming player starting after the 185th level
- New Stages with Escalators!
- New Stages with Ziplines!
- New Roadmap!
- New Leaderboard! Now you can compare your score with players from all around the world!
- New Success Meter! Compare your score with the players who played the same level!
- Star system! Collect as many stars as possible to surpass your opponents and players from around the world!
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.