Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
It's good to be bad, but sometimes those pesky heroes make it harder than it should be. They're always trying to steal your magical gems of power and carry them off, just because you're an evil overlord who's razed a village or ten in your time. Luckily, you can build towers to house demons, orcs, and the undead, each with their own powerful upgrades, to turn those no-good do-gooders into ash before they reach your treasure. Sure those so-called heroes might have paladins and angels and ninjas and more on their side, and they're willing to come after you day and night... but you've got your wits. Oh, and the ability to call down a massive meteor with a snap of your fingers is always handy, too.
· Hours of gameplay, including Night Mode - where the darkness is against you!
· 21 levels to spread dismay and panic
· Variety of towers that evolve from 3 basic types as the Evil gets stronger
· 30 mighty skills to learn and master
· 50 badges - must-have for any evil Overlord
· Evilopedia, also known as The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, is included
· A special guest - Black Market Goblin - offers you powerful spells
- 64-bit support
- Minor bug fixes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.