Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Blast through a stylish, neon landscape in this story-driven, racing adventure.
DATA WINGs deliver critical data throughout the computer system, following Mother's orders without question. But when the system comes under attack, and Mother becomes irrational, something must be done!
• Intuitive two-touch controls with an arcade feel
• Sleek racing with a focus on thrusting off walls
• A +2 hour story with over 40 levels
• A competitive crown system. Own courses and the leaderboards!
• An amazing soundtrack from world-class producers. Featuring: luxury elite, 18 Carat Affair, ESPRIT 空想, t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者, Eyeliner and NxxxxxS
"A ridiculously stylish 2D racer" - TouchArcade
DATA WING is the solo passion-project of Dan Vogt; a 15-year veteran of the games industry.
EVEN MORE SHINY LANGUAGES!?
- Added Korean, Hungarian, Danish and Turkish!
(Oops. Fixed missing characters in Korean...)
- Fixed some grammatical issues.
- Some more minor bug fixes. ;)
Thanks so much, everyone, for the translations, support, and bug reports!