Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Dig a Way is a beautifully animated puzzle adventure that will challenge your mind and reflexes!
Explore exotic locations to find ancient treasures and artifacts buried down deep.
Move, Dig, Dash and Interact to solve clever puzzles and avoid deadly traps and enemies. But be careful! Once you move down, you can't go back up!!
Use your earnings to unlock stylish outfits, collect unique artifacts in your museum, and more!
Over 70 levels in 4 unique worlds with new mechanics, creatures and challenges!
* You can now listen to your own music when you play! Game music and sounds can be muted in the pause menu.
* We swapped level 17 in Hidden Cave with level 17 in Clockwork Pyramid! Now its Fixed!
* Level tuning (Hidden Cave 18, Abandoned Mine 10, Deep Root Ruins 17, Clockwork Pyramid 17 and 18)
* Fixed a player collision bug with the boulder and Gear Block
* Fixed an error that triggered sometimes when the frog eats the player
* Fixed a bug that caused some chain reactions with multiple frogs to behave incorrectly (Clockwork Pyramid level 15)
* Prices now display local currency type as well as value
Hope everyone is having a good time Digging Away! If you have any questions, bugs, or feedback, send us a message on facebook!!
And if you're enjoying Dig a Way, please help us out by giving a 5 star rating!