Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
DOP: Draw One Part- fun and tricky game, which refresh your mind and put a smile on your face!
It will make you feel both like genius and talented artist.Take you'r time to think the puzzle over, then draw the solution. Vast range of riddles to draw: from common daily things to famous cultural reference.
- Unique gameplay brings you a cunning combination of logical puzzles and drawing.
- Fun and education for all ages- expand your general outlook with different riddles.
- Smooth and addictive gameplay
- Your finger is the pencil- draw the solution
- Unexpected and humorous pictures will make your day!
- Sketchy-looking game style will push you imagination and creativity
Challenge your attentiveness and develop drawing skills now!
- Minor bug fix
- Added 30 new levels
- Added new level in challenge mode
- Gameplay improvements
- Enjoy the game!
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.