Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Draw it is a fun and addictive game where you compete against others.
Make sure you draw fast and quick to beast the competition, as you only have a limited amount of time on the clock to draw as many objects as possible.
It does’t matter if you’re an artist or can only sketch! You too will fall in love with this addictive fast paced drawing game.
Draw it features include:
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Variety of word packs to unlock and collect
- Number of different objects to draw and sketch
- Fierce competition
- Limited time to draw
SUBSCRIBE TO DRAW IT
Subscribe to Draw it for all of the following benefits:
* VIP Wordpacks
* Free Coins Everyday
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Draw it VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock VIP wordpacks, free coins every day and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
Machine Learning Code, models and Draw training dataset based on Google’s “Quick, Draw!” https://github.com/googlecreativelab/quickdraw-dataset
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you drawing
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.