Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The most innovative ever escape game with puzzle experience, You must not miss it!
Locked up in a strange room, you need constantly observe, think, guess, inference, until escape.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• When you are stuck, three kinds of hints will help you
• 300+ levels without repeat, be a master of training brain!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
Are you ready for the thrilling experience with lots of drama and adventures?
DOWNLOAD now to begin your escape adventure!
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via email@example.com
Fix bug that missing open door animation
Rewrite some hints for players
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.