Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Travel through nebulas, survive black holes, and explore a vibrant universe, all while discovering hidden treasures and uncovering ancient artifacts in this visually enticing journey of survival and growth.
Evergrow is a dynamic cosmic adventure featuring fresh physics-based gameplay and fluid multi-touch mechanics, where you must help a block-like lifeform grow to become as big as possible.
• Fluid physics-based game with original multi-touch gameplay
• Enticing visual design and lighting effects
• Haptic Feedback support for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
• Enjoy 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s or later and iPhone 6s Plus or later
• Travel through multiple cosmic environments across a colorful universe
• Have fun with the iMessage Stickers!
• Original atmospheric soundtrack. Don’t forget your headphones!
• Test your skills with challenging level-based goals
• Visit the Workshop to trade your in-game earned coins for upgrades and new blocks
• Evergrow is a premium game with no in-app purchases or ads
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone
Watch the trailer: https://vimeo.com/imagility/evergrow