Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Something's gone wrong in the forest! All the animals are lost, and only you can guide them home.
Draw colorful paths that grow right beneath your finger to lead the forest critters to safety. Avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food in this cute but challenging puzzler. Just watch out for the mischievous goblin!
But brain-bending puzzles are just the start of the fun in Forest Home. There is a host of collectables and achievements to unlock, and with full social media and Game Center integration, you can share the fun with your friends. Compare progress, help them out with tricky puzzles, or take to the leader boards to prove who is the Forest Home master!
In Forest Home, home is where the path is.
- Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering it
- Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
- 8 wondrous forests to explore, from deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
- Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family friendly theme
- Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables and achievements
- Compete with friends via social media integration
iOS 11 Support
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.