Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Jump in, brace yourself, and get ready for a real challenge! This won't be easy...
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Three unique levels with amazing music from MDK, Bossfight and Boom Kitty!
• Unlock unique SubZero icons to customize your character!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!