Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Ever wanted to know what it feels like to run your own Pizza shop? Now you can with TapBlaze’s newest game, Good Pizza, Great Pizza! Do your best to fulfill pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep your shop open. Upgrade your shop with new toppings and equipment to compete against your pizza rival, Alicante!
* Featuring Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza.
* Over 80 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities.
* Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and more.
* Equipment upgrades to help you become the master ovenist.
* Simple, fun and challenging gameplay.
* Created by pizza making professionals; the game designer worked in a pizza kitchen for four years!
Can you become the master ovenist? Only time and your pizza skills will tell!