Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Hello Stars is a classic physics puzzle game. It's easy to learn but very difficult to master.
The job of each level is to guide a ball from a predetermined start point so that it touches all of the stars placed on the level. The ball and nearly all objects on the screen are affected by gravity. The first few levels are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of draw. As the game progresses, you'll have to use all sorts of theory to figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The Game Features:
- Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle, can you find the best solution?
- 200 of physics puzzles, more levels are coming soon!
- Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
- Solutions can be found in the end of each level.
- Play 100+ of challenging
- Interesting physics puzzles, they're not as easy as they look.
Feel free to contact us by email@example.com if you have any problem about Hello Stars.
1. More levels in challenge mode.
2. Make some levels easier to get 3 stars.
3. Fix some bugs.