Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The otherworldly adrenaline-inducing racing game is back and better than ever! Bust through blockers and activate slow-motion mode as you battle extreme g-forces and race around the hexagonal tracks. Earn trophies and bragging rights by picking up boosts, eliminating blockers and completing perfect laps. HexSweep!
- Collide with three blockers per lap before you die
- Use the new slow-motion button to get out of hairy situations, but watch out, your fuel depletes faster!
- HD support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- HD with improved atmospherics and antialiasing for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- Fixed leaderboards for Genius and Nebula classes