Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The otherworldly adrenaline-inducing racing game is back and better than ever! Bust through blockers and activate slow-motion mode as you battle extreme g-forces and race around the hexagonal tracks. Earn trophies and bragging rights by picking up boosts, eliminating blockers and completing perfect laps. HexSweep!
- Collide with three blockers per lap before you die
- Use the new slow-motion button to get out of hairy situations, but watch out, your fuel depletes faster!
- HD support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- HD with improved atmospherics and antialiasing for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- Fixed leaderboards for Genius and Nebula classes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.