by Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Join the Thrilling Party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and an exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying...
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!