Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Bullet-powered jetpacks! Giant mechanical dragons! Birds that poop money! Suit up with a selection of the coolest jetpacks ever made and test your skills as legendary action hero Barry Steakfries. Over 500 million players can’t be wrong. Download FREE and start your adventure today!
* Fly the coolest jetpacks in gaming history
* Dodge lasers, zappers, and guided missiles
* Storm the lab in crazy vehicles and giant mechs
* Earn achievements and battle it out against friends
* Customise your look with ridiculous outfits
* Equip high-tech gadgets and vehicle upgrades
* Complete daring missions to boost your rank
* Test your reflexes with simple one-touch controls
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
View our terms of service at http://halfbrick.com/tos
General bug fixes and minor improvements.
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.