Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The scene: 1979 Iowa State Bowling Championship. Primetime is your middle name, and the pressure is right up your alley. After all, it's how you roll. But keep your mind out of the gutter, pal. It's down to this: Munson, McCraken, The Jesus, and you. Let's do this.
Kingpin Bowling is an endless arcade bowling game with a bevy of cute and clever characters to keep you dancing on the tips of your bowling shoes. Avoid giant hotdogs, gargatuan soda pops, oversized clipboards, massive pencils, flying popcorn, and a few surprises, all while knocking down pins in your lane to the State Championship.
You were born for this, and this game is a strike!
Kingpin Bowling features:
• Simple one touch control scheme perfect for mobile devices
• Epic bonus rounds
• Randomly generated gameplay to keep things perpetually fresh
• Unlock-albe balls like El Diablo, El Scorcho, El Sofia and more
• Share GIFS of your gameplay with friends and family
• Over a dozen achievements and Leaderboards
• Whimsical characters and soundtrack
• Kids mode for the young ones
• Dope iMessage sticker pack
• Cool and impeccable design
• iPhone X optimized
• Haptic feedback
Thanks for downloading my game! In this small update: