Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Have you ever tried to learn another language, but found it boring or hard? Lyriko is the fun way to practice Spanish and English (and other languages soon). If you love music, let us introduce you to your next favorite artists while you polish your listening and reading skills. You can do it, and it'll be fun. Let’s start together!
Learn by playing!
- You'll see progress in one song after only a few plays!
- Four great ways to play. Pick your favorite or play them all!
- Enjoy frequent practice and progress faster!
- Supplement any other language course or program!
- Play with friends and compare scores!
- Gift songs to friends and get gifts in return! (if you have nice friends)
- Sing along, if you want. (We won't tell)
Lyriko is Superpowered http://superpowered.com
- Bug fixes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.