Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Invent and build any machine that you can imagine, from simple gliders to complex spacecrafts, and use them to explore the world by air, land, and water! Overcome obstacles like blowing winds, rough seas, dark caves, wild jungles, hot deserts, and freezing mountains to finally reach the infinite space. Boldly go, where no man has gone before - the only limit is your imagination!
- Realistic simulation of aerodynamics like wind friction, lift, drag, pressure, temperature and fluids
- Use more than 50 block types to create any machine you can imagine
- Gather many different resources like wood, stone and metals
- Procedurally generated graphics
- Big randomly generated world
- 5 different climate zones
- Many obstacles to overcome like rough seas, wild jungles, freezing mountains and finally the infinite space
- Compare your achievements with others and be the first to do a supersonic flight, overcome the desert or reach outer space
In order to provide the best playing experience, Machinaero is a natively written game exclusively available on iOS.
- More explanatory texts added at the beginning
- Some bugfixes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.