Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The new NBA 2K companion app has arrived! MyNBA2K20 is packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K20 from your mobile device, opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, and a collectible card battling game with daily objectives to earn great rewards!
INTEGRATION WITH NBA 2K20
• Scan yourself into NBA 2K20 on Xbox One and PS4 using your mobile device.
• Daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
• View the daily schedule and upcoming event posters for NBA 2K20.
CARD BATTLE MODES
• Collect your favorite NBA superstars from the past and present and challenge other gamers across the globe in a variety of modes.
• Many ways to play with Quick Game, PVP, Reigning Threes, and the returning Champions game modes.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
• Complete daily missions for in-game rewards.
• Compete for top cards in weekly events including King of the Court, Gauntlet, and Rivals Clash.
• Uncover the secret draft board pattern for extra rewards!
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.