Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The chart-topping match-3 game with over 1.5 MILLION mobile downloads so far!
Ready to take a challenge? Mystery Match combines puzzle-solving and jewel-matching fun with a deep and thrilling mystery to unravel.
Experience an enchanting, post-Edwardian setting brimming with aristocracy and allure as you take an exciting adventure through glamorous, international locales. Match jewels to find hidden objects and clues as you follow the shadowy trail of a legendary inventor. Along the way you'll meet fascinating characters, discover surprising secrets, and uncover a hidden world of mystery, danger and intrigue.
• Hundreds of challenging levels with regular updates
• Enjoy exciting jewel-matching fun and a captivating saga
• Pit your detective skills against countless spectacular levels across glamorous and exotic locations
• Solve testing puzzles to unravel a complex and riveting story
• Invite your friends to join the fun
• Master 5 game modes as your quest takes you deeper into the mystery
• Find hidden objects, and discover new clues in the best detective puzzle game!
It's time to take your puzzle solving and detective skills to the limit in this unique match-3 puzzle game! Join a detective duo on a one-of-a-kind, globetrotting adventure. Can you help them uncover hidden secrets and solve the mystery before it's too late?
Join Emma and Julian on Facebook and Twitter:
Visit the intriguing Kunstkamera museum in Leningrad. Did Alexander Knight first get the idea for the Puzzle Boxes from the eclectic collection here? Solve the newest puzzles in Russia and learn more about Alexander and Elizabeth Knight’s past.
• 20 new levels brings us up to 1045!
• Unlock new Puzzle Boxes hidden among the exhibits.
• Earn Stars and unlock new Posters in the Gallery.