Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
"Few games can be as as infuriating and as absorbing as Noda. The rules take about a full hour to understand, but it is perhaps one of the finest puzzle games released for iOS" - TIME
"Noda is a new number puzzle game for iOS that combines Threes! and Dots" - AppAdvice
Scored 70/100 Bronze Award - PocketGamer
Scored 4/5 - 148Apps
Get ready for a smart, challenging and addictive puzzle experience!
- Swipe from dots to dots in order to manipulate numbers. Form the right numbers on the right spots under limited number of moves.
- Beautiful and minimalist user interface. Fun and exciting animations!
- 144 handcrafted-levels ready to be solved. How far can you go?
- No hints or cheats in-app purchases. Challenge yourself to the max!
[Detail] How To Play :
- Swiping from a numbered-dot to an empty dot will halve the numbered dot’s value, while the empty dot will now hold the other half.
- Dividing an odd number will result in 2 unequal numbers (3 will divide into 2 and 1), while even numbers will result in 2 dots containing equal numbers.
- Likewise, if you swipe it into another numbered-dot, the origin dot will become an empty dot, while the destination dot will hold their sum.
- There are two exceptions here. First, you can’t divide 1. Second, you can’t combine 2 dots if their sum exceeds 9.
- Your objective is to form certain target numbers, on the correct dots (they have different colors), under limited number of moves.
PS: Need tips or hints? Reach us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
PS2: Check out one of our Youtube channels for some hints/spoilers! ;)
(Hint: Search for 'noda master')