Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
+ 1 5 0 . b e s t . u s e r . l e v e l s
· · · Thanks to every single player that uses the editor. The levels that you create are awesome.
· · · To celebrate one year of making your own levels, you can now play the best 150 user levels.
+ m o v i n g . o b j e c t s
· · · You can now create moving objects in the level editor.
+ h e a r t
· · · Save or share any user level.
+ i C l o u d
· · · Synch your progress on different devices.
+ c o n t r o l
· · · Invert controls if you feel like it.