Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
With Origami players can transform a simple piece of peer into a Japanese art masterpiece by following step by step instructions. Fold with precision and in the allotted number of timed steps and then progress to the next level. Players work through various game modes and mini games to earn in game points that can unlock bonuses such as scissors, hints and additional folds. Share your progress with friends on Facebook.
• Over 100+ replayable levels to master
• Various game modes; time attacks, simon mode and sequence mode
• Highly intuitive and fluid controls
• Fluid tutorial will help players familiarize themselves with the game mechanics and world of Origami
• Reproduce known shapes of geometry in a limited number of folds, which can be repeated off line as well!
Thank you for supporting Origami!
- Bug Fixes and Optimization
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.