Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
From the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga, King presents Pet Rescue Saga!
Match two or more blocks of the same color to clear the level and save the pets! It’s your job to create matches and free the pets, but remember - moves are limited so plan them carefully. Your puzzle skills will be tested with hours of cube matching fun!
Challenge yourself to this puzzling saga on your own, or play your friends to see who can get the best score!
*** Downloaded over 150 million times! - Thanks to all our fans ***
Pet Rescue Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Pet Rescue Saga Features;
• Lovable pets of all varieties - puppies, pandas, piglets and many more!
• Eye-catching graphics and colorful gameplay
• Diamonds, exploding bombs, colorful paint pots, locked animal cages and much more
• Spectacular boosters and bonus rewards unlocked after many levels
• Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
• Hundreds of pet puzzling levels - more added every 2 weeks!
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Already a fan of Pet Rescue Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: